Posted by: Emily
10. All Vapour products contain a minimum of 70% Certified Organic ingredients. The other 30% is natural, just not Certified Organic. Vapour is always 100% chemical free.
9. Vapour is made in an artisanal cosmetics lab in New Mexico where they have been producing non-toxic cosmetics for over 30 years.
8. Vapour is currently sold only online, at Vapourbeauty.com, ShopNBC.com, The Shopping Channel, and Spirit Beauty Lounge. There is one retail location in the L.A. area called The 3 Graces. We can only hope they’ll launch soon in a national retail department store or chain! Hello, Sephora or Bloomingdales or Saks, I’m talking to YOU!
7. If you’re beginning to worry about how one chooses makeup shades over the internet, there are a few things that will bring you comfort:
a) VapourBeauty.com has a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee! You can try anything for 30 days and get a full refund if you’re not totally satisfied!! Amazing. And I can’t imagine why you wouldn’t be satisfied, unless the shade you order isn’t right for you, in which case, you can try another one!
b) There are really helpful descriptions of each shade on their website, along with color swatches and pictures of the product on a model’s lips. Find this in the “how to wear” tab on each product page. It’s wonderful!
c) They have a toll-free number you can call to ask questions, get shade recommendations and application tips: 1-888-751-3662. Now that’s customer service! There is also a page on the site where customers may submit inquiries.
6. The price points are comparable to high-end, chemical brands you’d find at Sephora or department stores, like Nars or Dior or Clinique, but Vapour is chemical free! Lipstick is $19, Multi-use Blush $28, concealer $20, etc.
5. Vapour co-founder Eric Sakas is an industry pro. He previously worked for brands Kevyn Aucoin Beauty and Philosophy. Read all about him here.
4. Vapour products are manufactured using WIND POWER!! They’re serious eco-heros!
2. Have I mentioned that the products are long-wearing, moisturizing, travel-friendly, come in fabulous shades, and smell terrific?! I love them so much I wrote a poem about it!
1. We’re giving away 2 Aura Radiant Blushes in the color of your choice! Post in the comments below to enter.